K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 24, 2011 #31 GoseiGold said: Damn, oh well i still have something else *Calls up Beet Ingram and Blasts Kivat with the Super Final Blow* Click to expand... What's an Ingram??? lol Cirno said: "Super Henge! Doron Changer!" *transforms into Ninja Red* Now.. *Grabs ahold of Muteki Shogun's sword and kills both of you* There we go. \o/ Click to expand... ...w...what the hell you killing me for Cirno? O_______o
GoseiGold said: Damn, oh well i still have something else *Calls up Beet Ingram and Blasts Kivat with the Super Final Blow* Click to expand... What's an Ingram??? lol Cirno said: "Super Henge! Doron Changer!" *transforms into Ninja Red* Now.. *Grabs ahold of Muteki Shogun's sword and kills both of you* There we go. \o/ Click to expand... ...w...what the hell you killing me for Cirno? O_______o
DECADE453145 Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS Jun 24, 2011 #32 So I finally come back, and now there's an interwebz war between a bat and a goseiger over a girl...? SUBARASHII *insert comment about unleashing desire here*
So I finally come back, and now there's an interwebz war between a bat and a goseiger over a girl...? SUBARASHII *insert comment about unleashing desire here*
GoseiGold Member Jun 24, 2011 #33 Kivat said: What's an Ingram??? lol It was the big gun in B-fighter that killed monsters and horribly injured Black Beet. Speaking of which... *BLASTS KIVAT AGAIN THIS TIME INTO A METEOR* Click to expand...
Kivat said: What's an Ingram??? lol It was the big gun in B-fighter that killed monsters and horribly injured Black Beet. Speaking of which... *BLASTS KIVAT AGAIN THIS TIME INTO A METEOR* Click to expand...
Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji Jun 24, 2011 #34 Kivat said: ...w...what the hell you killing me for Cirno? O_______o Click to expand... It's no bias against you; I just thought the thread was a bit silly (not stupid, just silly) so, I was taking the neutral approach.
Kivat said: ...w...what the hell you killing me for Cirno? O_______o Click to expand... It's no bias against you; I just thought the thread was a bit silly (not stupid, just silly) so, I was taking the neutral approach.
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jun 24, 2011 #35 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXMFQkKT3YY"]Behold.....the Mangekyou Sharingan[/ame]
Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed Jun 24, 2011 #36 GoseiGold said: *BLASTS KIVAT AGAIN THIS TIME INTO A METEOR* Click to expand... *Saves Kivat using Hyper Clock Up* GoseiGold, Yui is happy with Kivat-sempai. Leave her alone and let them have a happy life together!
GoseiGold said: *BLASTS KIVAT AGAIN THIS TIME INTO A METEOR* Click to expand... *Saves Kivat using Hyper Clock Up* GoseiGold, Yui is happy with Kivat-sempai. Leave her alone and let them have a happy life together!
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Jun 24, 2011 #37 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXMFQkKT3YY"]Behold.....the Mangekyou Sharingan[/ame]
GoseiGold Member Jun 24, 2011 #38 Cirno said: It's no bias against you; I just thought the thread was a bit silly (not stupid, just silly) so, I was taking the neutral approach. Click to expand... *Gosei Knight shoots Cirno* *Traps Kivat in an energy orb, throwing him off to the depths of space*
Cirno said: It's no bias against you; I just thought the thread was a bit silly (not stupid, just silly) so, I was taking the neutral approach. Click to expand... *Gosei Knight shoots Cirno* *Traps Kivat in an energy orb, throwing him off to the depths of space*
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 24, 2011 #39 DECADE453145 said: So I finally come back, and now there's an interwebz war between a bat and a goseiger over a girl...? SUBARASHII *insert comment about unleashing desire here* Click to expand... Eyyyy now buddy...if you're going to participate in my thread, please refrain from using OOO's quotes. GoseiGold said: Kivat said: What's an Ingram??? lol It was the big gun in B-fighter that killed monsters and horribly injured Black Beet. Speaking of which... *BLASTS KIVAT AGAIN THIS TIME INTO A METEOR* Click to expand... I didn't finish B-Fighter...damn you. :shakefist Cirno said: It's no bias against you; I just thought the thread was a bit silly (not stupid, just silly) so, I was taking the neutral approach. Click to expand... What the....**** neutral! lol You're my amigo, you're on my side! Click to expand...
DECADE453145 said: So I finally come back, and now there's an interwebz war between a bat and a goseiger over a girl...? SUBARASHII *insert comment about unleashing desire here* Click to expand... Eyyyy now buddy...if you're going to participate in my thread, please refrain from using OOO's quotes. GoseiGold said: Kivat said: What's an Ingram??? lol It was the big gun in B-fighter that killed monsters and horribly injured Black Beet. Speaking of which... *BLASTS KIVAT AGAIN THIS TIME INTO A METEOR* Click to expand... I didn't finish B-Fighter...damn you. :shakefist Cirno said: It's no bias against you; I just thought the thread was a bit silly (not stupid, just silly) so, I was taking the neutral approach. Click to expand... What the....**** neutral! lol You're my amigo, you're on my side! Click to expand...
GoseiGold Member Jun 24, 2011 #40 Savior Den-o said: *Saves Kivat using Hyper Clock Up* GoseiGold, Yui is happy with Kivat-sempai. Leave her alone and let them have a happy life together! Click to expand... Not my problem she questions his manliness *blasts Savior with the Super Final Blow* *Blasts Kivat again for safe measure*
Savior Den-o said: *Saves Kivat using Hyper Clock Up* GoseiGold, Yui is happy with Kivat-sempai. Leave her alone and let them have a happy life together! Click to expand... Not my problem she questions his manliness *blasts Savior with the Super Final Blow* *Blasts Kivat again for safe measure*