The Neighbours Song

I heard that Neighbours is being axed in the UK.

Next, they need to axe Home and Away, Coronation Street, Eastenders, and all the other horrible and crap soap operas.

And no I don't hate Australian shows (I love Hi 5 :anime: ) I just hate soap operas regardless whether they're Australian or British.
 
Last edited:
Next, they need to axe Home and Away, Coronation Street, Eastenders, and all the other horrible and crap soap operas.

...And bring back Brookside. The Sopranoes picked up its best stuff from that...only they forgot to make any use of a helicopter crashing into a petrol station...
 
...And bring back Brookside. The Sopranoes picked up its best stuff from that...only they forgot to make any use of a helicopter crashing into a petrol station...

NOOOOOO!!! Leave Brookside in the bin!! Our British television has been poluted with all these annoying soap operas for WAY too long, and it's bad enough we also have these Reality TV shows poluting the schedules too, even Channel 4 playing Big Brother EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!!

Guess the only rescorce for good television nowadays is the internet.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…