The monstrosity known as Fandubs!

Cool, I shall give Yuusuke a shot over the next couple days. I am tempted to follow the subs outright and do a seperate take with tightening up the dialogue with some variations.

I'll probably put it up on a filesharing site like megaupload or something, I don't want to use my youtube channel to post an audition so if anybody else would also like to look and let me know if they think I'm right for the role or suggest another then please do.
 
Forgive me if I am saying this late, but if some of us indeed have as wide a range as claimed, maybe we should be submitting demos with samples of all the different voices we can do and how well we can emote or sing with those voices? That's how they do it in the professional world of voice acting.

I know I'm not a caster or manager or anything, but I am just saying. I hear some of these auditions, and some voices actually sound better for other roles than what they are auditioning for. I won't get any more specific then that unless I am called upon to do so. Again, this is just critique, no offense aimed at anyone.

Yeah I was thinking of something like that. (Though I think this is slowly dying :redface2:). But yeah.
 
To be fair, Fan Dubs are always gonna be a bugger to get any real support on, but I think we all know this is just for shits and giggles anyway. If it wasn't for fun (despite us doing the lines seriously) I don't think it'd have 9 pages, so keep it up man.

BTW sorry for delay in audition recording, been coughing up a lung but should be better very soon.
 
To be fair, Fan Dubs are always gonna be a bugger to get any real support on, but I think we all know this is just for shits and giggles anyway. If it wasn't for fun (despite us doing the lines seriously) I don't think it'd have 9 pages, so keep it up man.

BTW sorry for delay in audition recording, been coughing up a lung but should be better very soon.

Yeah I had it for fun pretty much. :anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top