The monstrosity known as Fandubs!

Will we actually be using the word "Henshin"? Because that word does translate into Transform. These days, there are so many fansubs that leave it untranslated that I've seen a lot more people think that "Henshin" is a proper word, but it's not.

I'm still iffy. 変身 translates to metamorphosis. I'm trying to link it up with the lips, but I can change it to transform if you want, I'm not picky.
 
I'm kind of interested in joining on this, if I could get past my cripling performance anxieties :laugh: So is the idea to shoot for a likeness of the Japanese voices, or can we do it the way we think they should sound in English?
 
I'm kind of interested in joining on this, if I could get past my cripling performance anxieties :laugh: So is the idea to shoot for a likeness of the Japanese voices, or can we do it the way we think they should sound in English?

Which ever fits you most. It's a bitch doing the lip-syncing. :shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top