The Monster Claim Thread.

To clarify, the choice has to look monstrous (so no Dayu from Shinkenger) , but they can have a humanoid form? Errrmm.........is Long's Mugenryu form OK? From Gekiranger 48? Surely you don't need a pic of him!
 
i claim Mothra Leo
Done
Give me my Birdon! :anime:

Done
Gamera! For me! :thumbs:
Done
Mecha-Godzilla
which one?
Oodako or Ookorndoru:laugh:
Done
It took me a while to figure this out because there's so many and I narrowed it down to two. After careful consideration, I'll claim Grifforzer (aka - Goldar). Failing that, I'll claim Jet Jaguar.
Done
I'll claim Biollante
Done
Is Juuzo counted as monster?
If he is then, I'll claim him; If his not, then u can give me 14:sweat:
not really, who is 14?
Destoroyah

Done
To clarify, the choice has to look monstrous (so no Dayu from Shinkenger) , but they can have a humanoid form? Errrmm.........is Long's Mugenryu form OK? From Gekiranger 48? Surely you don't need a pic of him!
I'm afraid i will, never seen gekiranger.:sweat:
Can I claim Arch Orphenoch?
can you provide a pic?
Doragory. >8D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEmF7ZFvZa8

*will never tire of posting that*
Done
 
I claim the thing that roasted this sucker at 2:11 (Kasha from Hibiki)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu2tcR_9pDQ[/ame]
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…