climaxdecade
Member
Is Juuzo counted as monster?
If he is then, I'll claim him; If his not, then u can give me 14:sweat:
If he is then, I'll claim him; If his not, then u can give me 14:sweat:
Doragory. >8D
Donei claim Mothra Leo
Done
DoneGamera! For me! :thumbs:
which one?Mecha-Godzilla
DoneOodako or Ookorndoru:laugh:
DoneIt took me a while to figure this out because there's so many and I narrowed it down to two. After careful consideration, I'll claim Grifforzer (aka - Goldar). Failing that, I'll claim Jet Jaguar.
DoneI'll claim Biollante
not really, who is 14?Is Juuzo counted as monster?
If he is then, I'll claim him; If his not, then u can give me 14:sweat:
DoneDestoroyah
![]()
I'm afraid i will, never seen gekiranger.:sweat:To clarify, the choice has to look monstrous (so no Dayu from Shinkenger) , but they can have a humanoid form? Errrmm.........is Long's Mugenryu form OK? From Gekiranger 48? Surely you don't need a pic of him!
can you provide a pic?Can I claim Arch Orphenoch?
Done