The Mario Brothers Teach Sex Ed

Faded.Memories

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
That's right folks, learn your sex-ed the FUN way: With Mario and Luigi!! I found this on a friend's Livejournal...and I am hoping it's a joke and that Nintendo didn't actually decide, " Man...we should teach kids ****...I know! Let's teach them about puberty!"

Sex Ed with Mario!

ETA: Probably NSFW, but I'm sure that this can be safely viewed by those ages 12 and up.
 
Last edited:
First of all WTF for that whole thing :laugh: , and...WTF is up with Luigi's voice? He must be the gay one. :sweat:
 
Last edited:
Is that real? The Youtube suggests that it is but technically it's some clips from the show and random voice overs. So it could be an elaborate video hoax. However, the thought of it being real makes it 100 times funnier.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top