Status
Not open for further replies.
俺はドラスデイックの男

Turn A Double. :laugh:

Do you think a Double w/ a male-female concept will be tolerable?

Fresh PreCure FAIZ

Persona 3 Portable crossover of Kamen Rider W. It happens since I watched Ultraman Ace. lol

[HIDE] motivatore2ec0ff83e6cf9f87a1858b765.jpg

motivator6e04ae41cca3b5f0e097e02812.jpg
[/HIDE]

Lurker
What's with that second one? :sly:

Paradoxa Undead henshin. With the exception of Chalice, all Undead are creepy-looking due to them being designed by Yasushi Nirasawa (who can really design scary-looking monsters making them the stuff of nightmares).

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Paradoxa Undead henshin. With the exception of Chalice, all Undead are creepy-looking due to them being designed by Yasushi Nirasawa (who can really design scary-looking monsters making them the stuff of nightmares).

Yeah, I just wasn't sure why it was supposed to be funny. I didn't remember that Nirasawa had come back to make Paradoxa, though.

Lurker
Yeah, I just wasn't sure why it was supposed to be funny. I didn't remember that Nirasawa had come back to make Paradoxa, though.

Imagine that guy crawling out of a well face down and suddenly looking straight into your eyes with that face. Also checked the opening credits for Decade Ep. 8, he did come back for Decade to make new kaijin (one per series he worked on) and probably those Oni Brother Riders from the Chou Den-O movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.