The Last Remnant

In that case, I'd definitely say go for it.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut for those of us who have both an XBox and PS3, I'd probably wait for the PS3 version myself.
 
I think it would be more worth buying a working game (provided that the issues are fixed) for $60 than one that doesn't work for $30-$40
 
It's not that the game dosen't work, it's fine as it is...there's just a lot of Issues that you need to put up with.
 
Yeah, and those issues are what i consider not working, at least not working per design. I'm about 99% sure that they did not WANT the game to lag that much. If you don't install to the hard drive the battles can be particularly horrendous.
 
I think it would be more worth buying a working game (provided that the issues are fixed) for $60 than one that doesn't work for $30-$40


The game works fine on the 360. It has a few issues, but then most games on current gen consoles have issues. To pay 60 bucks for a game that you can get for half that... Well if you can do that then you must not have to worry about the current economy.
 
The graphics are very good when they work. I can't stand the textures fading in and out. It was a minor thing in Mass Effect that I hope gets fixed for future ME titles, but the texture issues in Remnant are just game killing IMO. They happen so often it takes me out of the moment. If the game were say as good as ME, I would keep playing, but Remnant is just more of the same old thing with a new type of RPG battle system.

I guess you changed your mind since the last topic in which those issues were 'game killing'. The fact remains that yes, I would pay more money to get the game (again) if they were to fix those issues for it. Irregardless of the discount i already get on SE products, I would get the game again at full price if those issues were fixed. and will likely get the game again (twice) for the new versions to see how things play out with the new changes. And not that it's really any of your business but yes. I do feel rather safe in the current economy. One of the benefits of having my money spread over several nations i suppose. Not that it matters because at the rate it's going we're likely to be out of this whole recession before the ps3 version ever releases. Worldwide multi-platform launch my ass.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top