The Last of Us - News, Compliments and Criticisms

EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
96108-uKvVjHNqB5VmOrdxqAt2F7J78ED.jpg


Title: The Last of Us

Genre: Drama

Creator: Craig Mazin, Neil Druckmann

Cast: Pedro Pascal, Bella Ramsey

First aired: 2023-01-15

Overview: Twenty years after modern civilization has been destroyed, Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal, heartbreaking journey, as they both must traverse the United States and depend on each other for survival.


 
Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is for news, rumors, criticisms and compliments for The Last of Us. Season 1 is over and we have Season 2 to look forward to.
 
Wow, It renewed for Season 2 super quickly! It spread faster than a fungus, I tell you. HBO must be thrilled with the response from viewers. I mean, who wouldn't be excited? I can already imagine the fans going wild with anticipation for what's to come.
 
HBO knows when they've struck gold, and "The Last of Us" is pure gold, my friend. The show has this amazing cast, a story that keeps you on the edge of your seat, and Neil Druckmann's genius behind it all. It didn't bastardise the source material. Now More Video Game adaptations got green lit.
 
HBO made a smart move by renewing "The Last of Us" for another season. It's like surviving in a post-apocalyptic world—only the strongest and most captivating stories survive. Hats off to the entire team for creating something truly special.
 
I was sitting there, glued to the screen, and when Joel called Ellie "baby girl," I couldn't hold back the tears. It was such a tender and heartfelt moment that just tugged at my heartstrings.

Throughout the entire season, we witnessed Joel and Ellie's journey, their struggles, and their unbreakable bond. Seeing their relationship evolve and grow stronger with each episode was truly something special. But that final scene, oh my goodness, it hit me right in the feels.

The way Pedro Pascal portrayed Joel's love and protectiveness towards Ellie was absolutely incredible. You could feel the weight of their shared experiences, the sacrifices they had made for each other, and the deep connection they had formed. And when he affectionately called her "baby girl," it was like a floodgate of emotions opened up.
 
Ya know, I just can't help but wonder if Season 2 of "The Last of Us" is fixin' to make Abby a more likable character. It's a mighty bold move to take a character that was widely disliked and try to change the audience's perception. Folks downright despised her in the game, to the point where her actress received death threats. It sure does make me fret for that Live action Abby Actress, I reckon.
 
This only shows that individuals Cared about the original work and are No developing new things or pandering to political interests. I'm glad to see this series is doing well.
 
After the disappointments of The Witcher, Halo, and Resident Evil, it's pleasant to hear that this adaptation appears to be well received. I can't wait to see it for myself.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top