Barbie (2023) - News, Compliments and Criticisms

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Barbie (2023)

Tagline: She's everything. He's just Ken.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Greta Gerwig

Cast: Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, America Ferrera, Will Ferrell, Ariana Greenblatt, Helen Mirren, Issa Rae, Simu Liu, Alexandra Shipp, Michael Cera, Emma Mackey, Kate McKinnon, Emerald Fennell, Ncuti Gatwa, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Scott Evans, Connor Swindells, Jamie Demetriou, Hari Nef, Nicola Coughlan, Dua Lipa, Sharon Rooney, Ana Kayne, Ritu Arya, Rhea Perlman, Luke Mullen, Marisa Abela, John Cena

Release: 2023-07-19

Plot: To live in Barbie Land is to be a perfect being in a perfect place. Unless you have a full-on existential crisis. Or you're a Ken.

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is for news, rumors, criticisms and compliments for Barbie, starring Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
It's box office rival is Oppenheimer but I think this will win the box office. Margot Robbie's career got redeemed after her chain of flops.

I find it amusing that the Barbie movie's production caused a worldwide shortage of pink paint. It's just one of those unexpected consequences that you wouldn't think about. The sets for the Barbie movie must be so visually stunning with all that pink everywhere. It really looks like a feast for the eyes. I hope the movie lives up to the hype and delivers a great story too.

I am the Omega
Yo, I ain't gonna front, but I'm a self-proclaimed manly man, and I ain't afraid to say it—I'm totally gonna buy tickets for that Barbie movie with my homies! Ain't no shame in enjoying a good movie, regardless of the target audience. Plus, I heard the sets and visuals are gonna be insane. Gotta appreciate the craftsmanship, you know? So, me and the boys are gonna have a blast. Manliness ain't defined by what movies you watch, it's all about being true to yourself!

I complicated our lives when I fall in ❤ with him
Okay, the anticipation for "Barbie" is real! The reactions are overwhelmingly positive, and it seems like Greta Gerwig nailed it once again. I'm excited to see the feminist commentary and Margot's portrayal of Barbie. I'm already counting down the days until its release. The costumes, the sets, the performances – everything seems to be on point. And Gosling stealing the show makes me want to watch it more.I'm thrilled to hear that "Barbie" is taking risks and pushing boundaries. Greta Gerwig and the team behind it seem to have created something unique and visually stunning. Can't wait to see it on the big screen!

The competition between "Barbie" and "Oppenheimer" sounds intense! It'll be interesting to see which one comes out on top. I appreciate the boldness of "Barbie" and its attempts to deconstruct Barbie's image and challenge societal norms. Soooo watching it,.

I'm really looking forward to the Margot Robbie-led "Barbie" movie. The fact that Greta Gerwig and Noah Baumbach are involved gives me high hopes for a well-written and empowering film.

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
Oh, I'm glad to that Amy Schumer dropped out of the "Barbie" movie! Margot Robbie is the perfect fit for the role. Not only she is an unlikable awful person but she is ugly as sin. Finally, we can all breathe a sigh of relief now that Amy Schumer won't be ruining the "Barbie" movie. Margot Robbie is a fantastic actress, and I have full confidence that she'll deliver an amazing performance.we can have a Barbie movie that's actually worth watching! Margot Robbie's talent and charisma far surpass Amy Schumer's. I'm excited to see the film now that it's in capable hands.

Under My Spell
I agree, This casting change is a game-changer! Margot Robbie is a brilliant actress, and her involvement in the "Barbie" movie elevates it to a whole new level. Amy Schumer's exit is definitely a blessing.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database