The Last of Us, Episode 1 Review

I might be able to Survive the initial wave of the outbreak because the fungi came from flour and grains. My diet is Gluten free and I practice atkins like Joel.
 
I am more angry with the soldier who killed Sarah over the zombies. The zombies attack by instinct while that Soldier killed an innocent girl.
 
The show was gripping and visually stunning. I'm overjoyed to see it brought to life in such a beautiful way. When I played this game on my PS3 in 2013, it really captured the magic.
 
Like their video game equivalents, the characters were well-developed, and despite the grim environment, the plot was full of surprising turns. The tune was both charming and sorrowful, and the pictures were breathtaking. The Last of Us is, in a nutshell, a compelling and expertly written story that will leave you wanting more.
 
I had been in Netflix for years so watching weekly is weird for me because I am used on binging seasons in 1 sitting but because of The Last Of Us, I adjusted with the old school way of watching TV. I love the flashbacks on every single episodes.
I dislike the flashbacks or recaps when I am binge-watching shows as I consider these as time waste LOL so I mostly skip this part.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top