The Holy Grail.... Haul from Japan

Forever Knight

Eye See You
My buddy just called me from Japan, where he is staying with his girlfriend. They went to Toys R Us and bought me the DX Kabuto Zecter, Boukenger Acculular, and SPACE SHERIFF SPIRITS for PS2. :buttrock:

I'll post pics when I recieve 'em. :thumbs:
 
That's so totally awesome. But most of that stuff you listed you could've bought on your own. Amazon and Toysnjoys were selling that video game before. Or am I'm think of the concerts? I forget.
 
I forgot to add the GoGo Changer too.

Yeah I know I could have bought it but the fact is they called me last night and said "What do you want?". So I went nuts.

He is also trying to find me the Dragon Buckler aswell.
 
Im so jealous of Japan right now its not even funny. I wish our wal-marts still sold the original accessories.
 
My bro is the one who owns the PS2 and it ain't moded. I will eventually get it moded to play the game. But the main reason I got it was to put it on display with my Space Sheriff Trans Armor figures.

I'm gonna see if my buddy can find the R2 B-Fighter DVD's for me. Anyone know where I can find cover pics so he knows what he's looking for?.
 
My bro from Japan has finally returned to Toronto with my HAUL....


DX Kabuto Zecter
Boukengers' Accellular
Bouken Silver's GoGo Changer
Space Sheriff Spirits for PS2

Now I just need to get my bro's PS2 moded so I can play the game. I plan to display it with my 3 Trans Armor Space Sheriff figures.

My buddy's gf is still in Nihon so she is grabbing me Trans Armor KR Black, Black RX, Battle Hopper, Hyper Kabuto, and DX Hyper Zecter.

I might even tell her to get me the ZaBee, Sasword, Drake, Gatack, and Hopper Zecter's aswell. :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top