The History of the Power Rangers - Discussion Thread

that guy is a complete dick, he was on the ass of channel awesome since the whole kickassia thing, and just wants to rip the contributors of the that guy with the glasses website to shreds every chance he gets.

Well, let's be fair here, the majority of them are fairly mediocre at best

Speaking of which, people who call linkara a crybaby cause he wants people to stop using adblock don't understand how adblock can ruin a internet product that needs money. even worse(getting off topic) adblock started a campaign to get money to put up ads for their adblock service.

AdBlock is crowdfunding to tell the world about the ad-free Internet! - YouTube

it goes to show you that nobody wins with adblock.

More people knowing about Adblock is only going to cause one thing: Business are going to start getting smarter and start rolling out more aggressive tactics. Blip is already doing it, not sure if anyone else is.

For the most part I do use Adblock, but I turn it off on sites that I'm willing to support with my views. Namely Destructoid, Cinemassacre, The Cinema Snob, That Guy With The Glasses, and 4chan, just to name a few
 
For the most part I do use Adblock, but I turn it off on sites that I'm willing to support with my views. Namely Destructoid, Cinemassacre, The Cinema Snob, That Guy With The Glasses, and 4chan, just to name a few
If 4chan is something you're willing to support then what the hell isn't?! What's below 4chan?
 
I'm a career filmmaker, so I understand the purpose of needing to make money off of your creative things. I really hate this concept of people feeling like they deserve to see things for free and not have to support the artist.

But I'm not a fan of forced ads for things online outside of a one time up front ad on a video. So I sell my product instead of posting it online.

Honestly though, unless you are Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe, or Linkara, you're not good enough to have a million commercials blasting your video. I like Phelous and all, but if he were to ever pull the commercial break stunts every 5 minutes I would stop watching his videos.
 
If 4chan is something you're willing to support then what the hell isn't?! What's below 4chan?

Reddit, the majority of youtube, tumblr, Jefusion, Orends: Range, twitter

Reddit, Tumblr, and Twitter all of course being far worse than 4chan

And I really don't appreciate you or Demi-Fiend judging me
 
Last edited:
Until internet ads are regulated (which is never gonna happen), I'm not gonna stop using Adblock.

I'd like to support the things I like, but the risk of encountering malicious ads just isn't worth it.
 
What the hell are you guys even talking about? On thatguywiththeglasses.com, that I've noticed, you have videos book ended with adds & two back to back in the middle. And it's a 30-45 minute video. And Nostalgia Critic literally sets his videos up so you don't miss anything. (Admittedly, others do not)

So, what do you(s) mean adds every five minutes?:hmm:
 
Reddit, the majority of youtube, tumblr, Jefusion, Orends: Range, twitter

Reddit, Tumblr, and Twitter all of course being far worse than 4chan

And I really don't appreciate you or Demi-Fiend judging me
I'm not judging you. I go on 4chan too but last I checked twitter doesn't have a section for torrents of dvds. So I guess blocking ads is fine but torrenting is cool...wait is it cool? Cause I'll do it more if it is!
 
Not technically HoPR, but the title card for Linkara's latest review features a cartoon version of him being outrun by Sonic the Hedgehog, who is being outrun by The Flash (the subject of the review), and ahead of them all: Kamen Rider Kabuto :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top