The Greatest Video Game of All Time: Out again today!

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Final Fantasy VI was rereleased today for the Game Boy Advance. I'll be running down to my local EB Games this afternoon to pick up my copy. HOORAY!
 
I thought IV was better than VI, personally. I also have VI for the Playstation, so I won't bother buying it for a portable.
 
I can't decide between IV and VI-- it'd be like asking a parent which child they love more. But the re-release of IV for GBA made it more than worth picking up again-- after you beat the game once, you unlock a new dungeon, and you can go back to earth and switch out party members to go fight Zeromus and check out the special dungeon. SquareEnix gave VI for GBA a similar treatment, with new Esper summons and a new dungeon. I'll be picking this one up.

There were good things about VII, but for music, story, characters and a whole slew of other factors, VI and IV blow it away.
 
Dammit! Now I want to buy Dawn of Souls, IV, V, and VI for the GB! That means I need to buy a DS, too! They keep adding cool content, and it makes it hard to resist.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top