Podcaster and Toy Commentator
hey guys, thought I'd make a thread here for those who may be interested. I'm one of the hosts of the podcast called "The Fwooshcast" which is all about toys n the like. Since this week (And a bit of last week actually) had me chatting about Kamen Rider toys i figured I'd start a thread here.

Comments are EXTREMELY welcome, and I hope you enjoy The newest Fwooshcast

WAKE UP FEVER
How is it physically possible for someone to be so either one minded or just completely oblivious to miss the REVIEW FORUM ONE FORUM RIGHT BELOW THIS ONE.

Just... wow.

Well KE, first off thank you for that polite and non trollish reply.

Second, we arent really a review show per sey. We do quick reviews on air about stuff we have bought, but laregyl we're a news and commentary show. Abnout toys.

So you know...here's a forum about toys...we're a show about toys.... It made sense to me.

I am the law
Actually going to punt this over to our links part of the forums...but thanks for letting us know about your podcast! :D

Moving this one more time to a home where it can flourish... our very own Podcast Forum.

I've listened to your show and will likely be listening to it again. :thumbs:

Think I said it before, but the episode with Vangelus on it had my feverishly pounding the internet until I settled on a Sigma Six Snake Eyes action figure. ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
Why thanks Keith! I am enjoying your shows as well! Lookin forward to the next one!