[Direct Download]

Craig “The Scream Man†Moore takes us to the end of this TOKU 101 rocking from the controversial Kamen Rider Hibiki allll the way to the last series to finish it’s run, Kamen Rider OOO’s.

Great work, long podcast, and full of greatness. All you wanna know about each series from a lot of point of views. Click on and give a listen.

HJU Radio #30….. coming soon.

Hibiki: Hibiki was cool because of the characters and how easy going they all were. Keep rocking the crab.:laugh:

Kabuto: Tendou, as much as he was a douche, he hinted he was that way for a reason so you couldn't hate him for long. btw...it's Kabuto's fault for time travelling/dimensional riders.

Den-O: AR World Keith-speed Love's favorite series...LMAO

Kiva: Part 3 of Kiva...*sigh*

Decade: ...

W, OOO, and Fourze: The mark of the new era.:buttrock:

New "Plot" Terminology:sweat:

Plot Protection
Plot Armor
Plot Bullet (or according to Van..."Shot with the Plot")

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I'm about an hour in, and really enjoying it. Will listen to the rest tomorrow at work. But a couple of things popped up that i wanted to mention.

About the cameos or guest stars in Kabuto, there was a cameo by Kamen Rider The First's Hongo in one episode since that was the same year that movie came out. All I remember is him riding his bike in front of the restaurant, stopping to look, then riding off.

Also, about which movie started the trend of being in line with the series storyline as opposed to being an alternate universe story, I think Den-o was the first, since its first movie, Ore Tanjou, was literally set between a couple of episode in the show. I think thats the first one I've seen do that in recent years.

Can't wait to listen to the rest. Really liking it. Just one criticism as far as editing goes. The transitions between segments and songs are a bit rough. They kinda cut in too early so you can't hear what's being said right before each segment, and they end pretty abruptly. I know its a minor nitpick, and this is a daunting project. Just wanted to point it out to the wizards behind the show. :thumbs:

About the cameos or guest stars in Kabuto, there was a cameo by Kamen Rider The First's Hongo in one episode since that was the same year that movie came out. All I remember is him riding his bike in front of the restaurant, stopping to look, then riding off.

I think it was the part where Hongo was going to Bistro La Salle, but it was closed. He mentioned too bad it was closed then drove off. Ironic though, a few years later, he'd be fighting Daisuke/Drake in KR the Next...and Asumu's friend Hitomi turned into that wannabe Ring/Grudge girl...

<<

>>

*plays Platinum Smile*

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I need to watch Kabuto again once I've finished watching all the Heisei stuff... It was my second Rider show after Den-O, so while I managed to look up some of the cameos, I by no means got the full effect of any of them.

I don't even remember when we recorded this... It was months ago. :laugh:

I don't remember if I mentioned this, but I found a website that has listings of various cameos from Kabuto. I just found it again. :) (Gamel was in it! :rofl:)

Lurker
I'm curious as to what you guys think of OOO now that its finished(if you finished it)?

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Can't wait to listen to the rest. Really liking it. Just one criticism as far as editing goes. The transitions between segments and songs are a bit rough. They kinda cut in too early so you can't hear what's being said right before each segment, and they end pretty abruptly. I know its a minor nitpick, and this is a daunting project. Just wanted to point it out to the wizards behind the show. :thumbs:

The editing is all me. Sorry bout that :(

And I haven't gotten to the end of OOO's yet, so I have no real comment yet. i will say Im enjoying it more now than when I started.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I liked OOO. It obviously had some slow episodes, and I'm not sure what was going on with Lefty, but other than that... :thumbs: