FF7 The Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Remake themesong is awesome

Final Fantasy VII (1997): Mercenary Cloud Strife joins eco-terrorists to fight a megacorporation draining the planet’s life force. Its cinematic scope, Sephiroth, and 3D leap made it a global phenomenon. AKA Final Fantasy 7, FF7, FFVII

Myrtle

Active Member
OMG, have you babes heard the latest from the Game Awards? Final Fantasy just unleashed this super romantic new song that's giving me all the feels! ? It's like they took a page out of the classic love ballads book, you know, "Eyes on Me," "Melodies of Life," "Aria Di Mezzo Carattere," and "Sudeki Da Ne" vibes. Total blast from the past!

So, I'm binge-watching the awards, and when this new song, "No Promises to Keep," starts playing, I legit got goosebumps! And can we talk about the music video? They're totally playing up the romance between Cloud and Aerith, and it's like, OMG, I can't even! ? But, girl, we all know their love story is gonna end in total heartbreak. Square Enix, why you gotta do us like that?

Guess what? "No Promises to Keep" is Aerith's song in the game! Like, they wrote it into the story. How cool is that? I can already see myself getting all emotional when I play through that part. It's like the game is leveling up the feels, you know? Who else is counting down the days to get hit by that emotional rollercoaster?

Final Fantasy always knows how to hit us right in the feels with their epic music. What do you think of the new song, babes? Anyone else feeling the nostalgia overload?


​

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's an absolutely incredible music video. I'm really looking forward to seeing what other surprises and moments the game has in store for me. The interaction between Zack and Biggs is literally melting my brain. The Gold Saucer stage play sequence looks AMAZING, with strong character designs and no real spoilers, just an allure to the dream product. This is going to get out of hand.
 
This game is going to make me cry a lot, and I'm ready for it!!! I can't wait until February!!! Who else ordered ahead of time? The release date has been revealed! I'd been waiting for this for half a quarter-decade.
 
OMG, am I right? My heartstrings are being pulled by Aerith's impending doom! I'm already emotionally preparing myself for the waterworks when that moment in the game arrives. With these tragic plot twists, Square Enix really knows how to hit us right in the feels. I remember the first time I saw that scene in the original Final Fantasy VII - it was a total shocker! With "No Promises to Keep" as Aerith's theme, it's as if they're adding an extra layer of emotional intensity to the song. I'm at a loss for words! Do you think they'll change anything about her fate in the remake, or are we in for another heartbreaking scene? And can we talk about how amazing it is that a video game character's death can still impact us so deeply? Final Fantasy magic, I guess. Who else is emotionally bracing themselves for Aerith's heartbreaking exit? Let's share our predictions and support each other through the inevitable feels rollercoaster!
 
The voice Aerith sings is Loren Allred. This is the girl from "The Greatest Showman" who sang the song "Never Enough." As soon as I heard Loren Allred sing, I knew this theme song would be incredible! I'm eager to hear the entire song.
 
I'm at a loss for words! It's amazing to see Final Fantasy VII in this light; it will be interesting to see how it all turns out. Knowing what Hojo did to Cloud makes it extremely painful to hear him talk about how he feels and how he forgets things. This trailer was stunning! Jessie was in it as well! I'm hoping that this indicates she made it through the plate collapse and will be highlighted moving forward. I don't care if she isn't; I just care that she is alive.
 
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is a love letter to my childhood. That theme song by Nobuo Uematsu brought tears to my eyes.
 
It's the same feeling I had when I heard "Eyes on Me." They were successful in resurrecting a portion of the soul of the PS1 era. This is going to be a huge game. While everyone is talking about the trailer, let's not forget about Loren Allred's incredible and wonderful singing. Her voice is as smooth as butter being sliced with a hot knife.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top