S StriderXXX Banned Feb 28, 2008 #1 check out deisal's ride mustang... Paul walker's ride - looks to be a 2008 wrx sti hatch?!?!?!
Mikazuki Banned Feb 28, 2008 #2 http://www.beyondhollywood.com/category/the-fast-and-the-furious-4-2009-movie/
Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!! Feb 28, 2008 #3 That's sick. I hope that it's no more of this straight racing w/ turns bullcrap. I wanna see DRIFTING!!!
That's sick. I hope that it's no more of this straight racing w/ turns bullcrap. I wanna see DRIFTING!!!
Z-Unit Member Feb 28, 2008 #5 Yo that movie was the **** yo. They made somethin that appeals to them teens that do the illegal street racin.
Yo that movie was the **** yo. They made somethin that appeals to them teens that do the illegal street racin.
Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!" Feb 28, 2008 #6 Oh man, I can't believe there's gonna be another Fast and the Furious. I hope it's much better than Tokyo Drift.
Oh man, I can't believe there's gonna be another Fast and the Furious. I hope it's much better than Tokyo Drift.
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Feb 28, 2008 #8 Every time one of these movies is made it gets 20% harder to be a young person.