The Fall of Circuit City - What Gadgets Do YOU Want?

Yeah, I attempted to find a super cheap copy of Sonic Gems Collection yesterday. Twas a little too chaotic for my tastes. I almost had to physically push a guy out of the way.
 
i definitely want to go there to get some blank DVDs and CDs. i need those for sure. other than that, i will go and check out what is still left at the store. it is still sad to see Circuit City going away though...
 
I bought a 27" tv from Circuit City on 12-27-03 (I just saw the old recent while cleaning up today). Still plays pretty well except for some lines at the top of the screen (but I think that's due to playstation use since it happened to other tvs in the house). It's sad to see them go.

As far as final sale goodies I would want:

1. External hard drive. Preferably 1 terabyte, but 500 gigs would do.
2. A new mouse. Although I've gotten used to the touchpad on my laptop.
3. Canon DSLR, although I know those probably won't be too cheap.
4. DVD player for the downstairs so the peoples don't keep borrowing mine
5. Another external hard drive. Always gotta have a spare.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top