First off, the words I'm gonna say is my own opinion, and in no way meant as flames to those who've posted here.
Now, as to this action being taken up against SA, I think it's just dumb, right up there with the making of Vice City 1.2 just to take out one little line. I mean, they raised the stink about it like a year or two AFTER the game was released, which is a little too late in my books to complain about. It's even worse for SA due to the fact that someone had to hack and cheat-code their way into finding this, something I don't think a lot of 12-year olds are capable of doing, despite this age of computer literacy. I just feel that if a kid that age or younger gets their hands on an game already meant to be just for 17-years old and up, the last thing that needs to be done is to blast and blame the game or it's makers for it's content and force them to change it. If anything, blame the person dumb enough to let the game fall into impressionable hands.
Yes, this game isn't for everyone. That's why we have different types of games like sports and RPGs and puzzle games. And while I certainlly like SA, I sure as heck wouldn't let any future kids of mine play it untill they reached the right age for it. I just hope this doesn't end up going down the same route America took in the 50's with comics they found questionable.