The Case of the Racist Tape - Michelle Obama Exposed?!

Keith Justice

New Member
....eh.... I'm sorry guys, but I don't like your word stifled. If you have things left unsaid, please lay 'em down.

Raida, if you had a reply to my last reply I would like to hear it.

Things get heated, but we shouldn't be insulting each other. Z, I got what you were saying, but you know that's inappropriate to be launching a joke like that to someone who isn't going to and doesn't want to catch it.

Anyway... yeah... speak if ya wanna.

<Peter Cuellen Toonami Voice>Does the tape really exist!? Only Fox News knows the answer. Can Barack Obama stand for justice, or will Michelle and her inflamed out of context words take down the whole country with her?

Vote On.... ONLY TOONAMI!</Peter Cuellen>

So, I was all like.....



I havent explained myself well; I wasnt sayin you have to confront with Obama I was sayin you dont want to confront here, at HJU, with people thinkin different from you. And of course you can do it, you can do whatever you want, but if people dotn discuss at a message board -of course being civil. what's the point? Anyway...

Then I apologize for taking your words incorrectly..

This is insultin, I've wasted some good time expressin what I think, and I havent been a jerk, or I havent insulted anyone, and what you do? You dismiss the thing, sayin it's all crap and insultin, coz it isnt what you think. And in the end, YOU insult me with the words in bold. Personally, i found your words more insultin that all of my post, coz I think you're not so stupid to vote him coz you're both black; but seems you think I'm stupid, otherweise i cant understand why you said that.
I'm not like other people here, if I dont like something I try to express my opinion, tryin to be not offensive. I dont say I'll always succeed in that, but at least I try.

Dude you said to me...

"I dont discuss with you coz you want to bring Obama down while he's good as bread."

and

That's exactly why you seem like the sheeps we were talkin before. It seems that, let's say for example, OverDrivePrime tells you "Obama is good for this and that reason", and you go "muuuu" and say he's good. I hope this is not true, but that's what it seems.

How isn't that being a jerk or insulting? And yeah, it's about as insulting as telling me I'm voting Obama because he's black. If you're insulted, then yeah... that's the effect the words had. I'm not the only one who had that reaction.



As I said, I dont see anything insultin towards you, and if you felt something i said as offensive I'm sorry, but it wasnt my intention.
You know what it seems? That coz I've said something you and your friends dont think, i'm a jerk [coz i've written "D" instead of "d"], i'm mean, i'm insultin, my opinion is crap. This kind of things from the guys that love to fill their mouths with "justice" seems odd.

I know with this post I'm buyin myself a ban/permaban, but whatever. Have a good evening.

How is this even close to being worth a ban? You're explaining yourself and that's a good thing. This gets more of a thanks from me.... :sly:

And you were being a jerk because you were telling me things I think that make me look stupid. That's not cool.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Keith, to be honest, I think you should permanently ban political discussion. Yes, the majority of the board handles it pretty well, but we have some folks that resort to insults if people don't agree with their views.

You gave people a second chance and they blew it. I'm sorry, but you have to bring the (Dogga) hammer down.
 
Things get heated, but we shouldn't be insulting each other. Z, I got what you were saying, but you know that's inappropriate to be launching a joke like that to someone who isn't going to and doesn't want to catch it.


Anyone, and I do mean anyone, that thinks calling some one a racist is a joke, has serious issues.
 
Enough, Tokurawshelp. The situation has been handled and the old thread locked. Please help keep this thread on topic and free of insults.
 
More to the topic:

Hm.... if his wife was to be "racist", wonder if that means he would be too? & If he wasn't, wouldn't they have major disagreements because of it where one is & one isn't?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top