The Blackest Night #1 Cover and Teaser Images

I was thinking the same. But with the Multiverse getting restructured into 52 Earths after Infinite Crisis, it's impossible to really nail down potential candidates.

No it's not. The only reason E2 Superman is in, is because he was buried in the main DC universe. BK is only affecting the one universe.

Additionally, I now believe the zombie GL will be Abin Sur.
 
Additionally, I now believe the zombie GL will be Abin Sur.
More likely ALL the dead lanterns will come back to life. It was shown in the SinestroCorps Secret Files that there is a crypt filled with many of the past GLs that have died.
 
More likely ALL the dead lanterns will come back to life. It was shown in the SinestroCorps Secret Files that there is a crypt filled with many of the past GLs that have died.

Na. They said there's a limited amount of rings, and each person it picks, has a purpose.
 
Yes.

The question is, whether any of Kyle's past girlfriends are coming back or is he going to lose the current one first.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top