The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh...I think I need to finally grab a slice. MiTB week for me was so hectic I didn't get a chance to go grab a slice. The place is really great with their crazy creations. I had a slice of their Chicken Parmesan Pizza...fucking fantastic!

Pics or this is all poppycock.

Kliq was okay since back then, there were really no big storylines for pushes other than the usual betrayal etc. But Cenation? Gawd it's still going on and on and on and on...

Barret's "Barret Barrage" timing was just off, having him the leader of his Survivor Series team instead of Cody just doesn't fit well with me. O well, I'm hoping they did this on purpose to try and mask whatever Cody is up to (pun unintended).

I would have prefered Rhodes as team captain with Barrett as Co-Captain.
 
smoked turkey leg from the Paulina Meat Market, sliced potatoes, Swiss cheese, and french fried onions on a creme fraiche base.
 
Raw pulled in bad ratings this week. Someone explain to me how when WWE gets good the ratings don't rise or even drop yet when it's stale and crap the ratings remain a solid 3. I don't understand any of this fucking ****. I wouldn't be shocked if HHH gave up and turned the product into Miz as WWE Champion again and storylines for 5 year olds.

Football pulled in a 12 rating.

When I go down for the G.T.S., I will take a pic and post it on your FB wall, lol.

:thumbs:

smoked turkey leg from the Paulina Meat Market, sliced potatoes, Swiss cheese, and french fried onions on a creme fraiche base.

:O_O:
 
I wouldn't be shocked if HHH gave up and turned the product into Miz as WWE Champion again and storylines for 5 year olds.

Except Miz wasn't a bad champion. If they want 2 put the title on him again, I'm okay with that.

Matter of fact, a Miz/Punk fued for the title at WM28 would be a delight to see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top