The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just it, having Awesome Truth beaten consistently makes it a high probability for them to beat Cena and The Rock on Sunday. Besides, WWE has more to gain if Awesome Truth wins, it pushes both Miz and R-Truth, and it paves the way for Cena VS The Rock at WM.

There is no way Rock & Cena will win on sunday. It would crush Awesome Truth and create absolutely NO added controversy to Rock/Cena for Mania. A loss in this match just fuels the hate and fire between Rock and Cena.

Awesome Truth for the win on sunday. It's smart business to do it like this.

The ironic thing is...

If Cena turned heel,he would start getting cheered by the very same people who boo him as a face

How I feel about the majority of the fans is exactly what John Cena Sr. said on Raw this past monday.
 
This is wrong. I'm looking forward to Ziggler-Ryder bout for the US title but why Morrison-Ziggler at Survivor Series????

I was wondering the same thing. They build Ryder for months, have fans vote on wwe.com, give Morrison a 6 month loosing streak, yet Morrison gets the title shot because he threw Ziggler back into the ring for Mason Ryan.

:sly:

I think it was done just to rile the Ryder fans up.

Which is exactly why I'm expecting the opposite from the WWE. :)

lol fair enough.

I wouldn't mind if it is Cena that gave Rocky the FU this sunday. Rock keeps punking out the boy wonder that it's beginning to get too predictable.
 
This is wrong. I'm looking forward to Ziggler-Ryder bout for the US title but why Morrison-Ziggler at Survivor Series????

My guess is Morrison will job to Ziggler which will fire up all Ryder fans for him to get his rematch later. Then when he does, he will win the title and Ziggler will move onto the main event. Unless they want to pull an 180 and just give the title to that bland Mason Ryan.
 
Bad news, I'm afraid. What will happen to [HIDE]Ink Inc.[/HIDE] now?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-ISRFIM7Q"]Dark event spinaroonie[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Sure it's a bit of a slap in the face to Jesse Neal but he needs to understand he is still new, he ain't been in wrestling longer than 10 minutes to grow some sort of superiority attitude. That alone tells me he will never make it big anywhere. He is done.
 
Found some more stuff on youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtTlCa6emHY"]360 Shooting Star Press (PAC) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XeYc78oXJU&feature=related"]Double Moonsault (RICOCHET) - YouTube[/ame]

And to prove Japan doesn't have the lock on crazy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or9OdIFnnwk"]Most Illegal Thing I've Seen In Wrestling History With A Fat Guy - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJJLwXOBy2s&feature=related"]The Most Illegal Move in the History of Wrestling - YouTube[/ame]
 
"On November 19, Hardy was kicked out of the rehabilitation center for failing a breathalyzer test. Following this, Hardy was arrested for violating the court order when he returned to Moore County in North Carolina, and faces being put in jail on a million dollar bond." Comments?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top