Tell me what you think about Ultraman Tiga

BrownRanger

Lurker
I am currently downloading Ultraman Tiga off of Veoh, and I've never seen it before. So what I would like to know if there is anyone on this site that has seen Ultrman Tiga, and what are you thoughts on it. Should I continue to download it or should I stop downloading it.
 
Ultraman Tiga was awesome, I really enjoy it a lot. Good thing I owns all 4 volumes complete, the official DVD, not bootlegs.
 
I was never really into Ultraman until I saw Tiga. I'll admit that it ws actually Tigas design that caught my eye. He just stood out to me more than the other Ultras, but I don't mean any disrespect to the Ultraheroes that came before him.

Tiga and Nexus are the Ultra shows I like for different reasons. To me Tiga is kind of like with Kamen Rider Black where you have a show that is sort of a middle ground between old-school and modern approach. I like his concept, the monsters, the mecha, and I thought the GUTS Team were all very likable. I think that if you've never really watched any Ultraman before Tiga is an excellent starter series.

Oh, and if you can find em on Amazon check out the manhua (Chinese comics) adaptation of Ultraman Tiga that Dark Horse brought over. The art is by Khoo Lung who's incredible work was also on Iron Marshall and SolarLord.
 
My favorite eps has to ep 49, the one where Daigo follows Chalija to 1966 Tsuburaya Productions and the original Ultraman shows up to help Tiga take on Yanakagi.
 
....you should have put spoiler code on it.

BrownRanger hasn't seen it yet.

sorry, didn't pay attention. will try to be more careful in future posts
and BrownRanger try to find and watch the Tiga: Final Odyssey movie, it's the sequel to the series and is far better than the three Ultraman Cosmos flicks that came after. Though I will admit that Cosmos 1 has the best Ultraman vs Baltan fight ever IMO. And if you can, try to watch Ultraman: The Next, which is the best Ultraman movie ever IMO.
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…