Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Reboot is Back.. with Megan Fox. XD

Just watch the 1990 Live Action TMNT movie on this one's release date.

You'd lose nothing, and in fact gain much more.
 
I think the original Turtles film is a well crafted, quality kids flick.


...Is there something wrong with me?
 
A white rap star is where you draw the line?
Hah, weak.

Besides, that was the sequel. I'm talking about the original

No, but Vanilla Ice was the only thing I bothered remembering about that film, so it must have been really bad. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're right, it was probably the sequel, but that means I don't even remember what the first film was about at all.
 
The 1990 movie was the one with Vanilla Ice, right?

No.

Vanilla Ice was in TMNT 2.





PS: ...too bad no Venus. Yeah...yeah...Laird's been pissed off about that for a while; specifically towards Saban. Still...I thought she had potential...then came...Leo's "Turtle Boy and Turtle Girl Speech" that irked the hell out of me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top