Teen Titans Forever: The Final Three Episodes - Talkback

ryuuseipro said:
Oh, we all know this wasn't supposed to be the last episode. (If TT had to end, it should've ended with "Titans Together"! "Things Change" was moving, but unnecessary.)

Just keep that writing campaign moving, and we'll see what happens . . .


Titans ended with "The End", no other way to say it. Pure and simple, the big bad they had been building towards for four seasons, Trigon, was unleashed, Slade came back, allied WITH Trigon, so you had the two most enduring adversaries cross over with each other, Slade is revived, the series ends slightly open ended, but at least you know it had closure, dark, forboding, dramatic closure. It did'nt need to become Teen Titans Unlimited. It was all done.
 
I hope they make direct-to-video movies...because this ending is as bad as the Ryuki Ending...


Quoth Grouchy Smurf...

"I HATE OPEN-ENDING FINALES!!!"
 
Skyknight said:
Titans ended with "The End", no other way to say it. Pure and simple, the big bad they had been building towards for four seasons, Trigon, was unleashed, Slade came back, allied WITH Trigon, so you had the two most enduring adversaries cross over with each other, Slade is revived, the series ends slightly open ended, but at least you know it had closure, dark, forboding, dramatic closure. It did'nt need to become Teen Titans Unlimited. It was all done.

I have to agree that the whole "The End" storyline is the best TT storyline, IMHO, and should've been the end of the show. Robin and Raven (my two favorite characters on the show) were very well-defined. And Slade was both likable and dislikable at the same time!
 
"Things change" might have been a good season premiere ep but I got nothing from it being a series ender
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
I hope they make direct-to-video movies...because this ending is as bad as the Ryuki Ending...


Quoth Grouchy Smurf...

"I HATE OPEN-ENDING FINALES!!!"

Ryuki's Ending wasn't open-ended, it was pretty finite, and was a great metaphor.
 
scikaiju said:
"Things change" might have been a good season premiere ep but I got nothing from it being a series ender


I still think that was the writers' way of saying "**** you" to Cartoon Network and force them to renew the series if neccersary also
 
Kyusaku said:
Ryuki's Ending wasn't open-ended, it was pretty finite, and was a great metaphor.

It might have not been open ended...but it was a frickin "RESET!!!!"



Quoth Grouchy Smuf...

"I HATE FRICKIN RESETS!!!"
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
It might have not been open ended...but it was a frickin "RESET!!!!"

"I HATE FRICKIN RESETS!!!"

Because it was a battle without justice. It was un-Rider-esque. Daisuke Okubo's narration in the final episode states clearly why it was necessary.
 
This was mentioned on Rangerboard, but...

Now that Teen Titans is over...

(footage from the this season's episode "PATRIOT ACT")

justiceleagueunlimited5x07patr5.jpg

justiceleagueunlimited5x07patr2.jpg

justiceleagueunlimited5x07patr6.jpg

justiceleagueunlimited5x07patr.jpg




...so based on what was explained to me, with the exception of Robin and Aqualad...everyone else is fair game.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top