Teen Titans #66

Ragna "D" BloodEdge

By the Power of Gaia!!!
So with Robin gone for the time being and with Cassie/Wonder Girl leading the team, this is the potential new lineup.

[

Static and Kid Eternity are already confirmed, the flying shadow is most likely Miss Martian coming back into the team and the figure between WG and Kid Eternity I'm hoping is Blue Beetle's girlfriend, Traci 13.
 
Yeah, for an unknown period of time in the aftermath of Batman R.I.P. He left Cassie in charge of putting a new team together.

Oh, okay. I guess it was time for the third boy wonder/teen detective to go onto other things like the battle for the cape and cowl of the Dark Knight.

But, I can't believe that Kid Eternity & Static (Static Shock) are gonna be on the new roster. Along with Bombshell, & Red Devil. Does this also mean that Wendy will still be the caretaker of Titans Tower, once she gets out of her coma or not?
 
Well, Wendy's still in the hospital for the time being, but her father, the Calculator's come into the picture and he's got revenge on his mind where the Titans are concerned. He's also looking for something to help her recover.

Cassie patched up her relationship with Supergirl and asked her to come back to the team, but she made another commitment first. Red Devil tried to recruit Speedy, Shining Knight, Stargirl and Klarion the Witch Boy, but none of them accepted. Bombshell was busying goading Traci 13 and Spoiler, who was there to help Robin settle his business at the Tower before returning to Gotham, into sparring with her. I think she's gonna take Ravager's place as the team's antagonist.

Then Misfits, one of Oracle's Birds of Prey recruits showed up at the Tower. I think she's gonna stick around for a bit, but I don't know if she'll end up a member.
 
Huh, I thought Bombshell was dead after having her throat slashed by Batgirl during the Titans East arc...?
 
No, it was revealed she survived in TT#63.

Bombshell was convinced by her father to take part in the procedure instead of serving a prison sentence for assault. When Project: Quantum learns she was still alive, they attempt to have her killed. Her father tells her that her joining the Titans East, and her current predicament, is due to a rogue factor within Project: Quantum. At his urging, Bombshell agrees to be sheltered by the Titans for the time being.

In TT#65, it was revealed that the one behind the attempts on Amy's life are none other than her own mother, the new head of Project Quantum.
 
Maybe this time we can have titans that aren't fighting, whining and backbiting each other like a bunch of little bitches. These kids are fucking worthless as a hero team now. Someone needs to call a wambulance to titans tower
 
Supergirl's "other commitment" is in the new Justice League lineup, once James Robinson takes over the book. :)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top