Yeah Cloud is just a replacement of Zack for Aerith while Tifa gives her 100% of her heart for Squall.

Now it's a tie because I like the lovely flower vendor or the feisty and possibly alcoholic bartender. I can understand why people love Tifa because she is tomboyish, cool and she is such a feisty boxer. While everyone uses weapons Tifa uses her bare hands. I prefer Aerith though because she is very lady like. I like prim and proper ladies because they are becoming rare because it's being seen as a weakness but Aerith proves you can still be strong and be gentle at the same time.

Here is the thing, Aerith just see Cloud as a replacement for Zack and when she died she chose to be with Zack instead of waiting for Cloud to die. Cloud is nothing but back up substitute for Zack. Zack is her real great love.

Tifa loves Cloud since childhood so she deserves him more than any woman in this story. So my vote is for Tifa. Tifa is also 10 times sexier than Aerith who dresses like a grandma.

I am Team Aerith. There is something creepy about Tifa's body, it is so unrealistic. It is like she is designed to pander for desperate men. She have a thin frame but her boobs are unrealistically big for her body type. I know that is her design but maybe her body should have been thiccer so the boobs matches the ribcage.

Aerith have a beautiful yet realistic body.

Tifa is the hot chick you want to hang out with while Aerith is the Girl next door you want to introduce to your mom as the woman you want to marry.

I don't know but I just see more chemistry with Cloud and Aerith, they barely met but his connection to her is so strong that even after her death he still lingers for her presence. Tifa, he knows her for a long time but he is friendzoning her for that long time for a reason. He doesn't feel the same connection.

I don't know but I just see more chemistry with Cloud and Aerith, they barely met but his connection to her is so strong that even after her death he still lingers for her presence. Tifa, he knows her for a long time but he is friendzoning her for that long time for a reason. He doesn't feel the same connection.
The thing to put into consideration is the possibility that Aerith likes Cloud mainly due to the resemblance with Zack, who she undoubtedly still has feelings for, meanwhile Tifa is the only person who knows the real Cloud and she’s the one to fix his broken mind, if Zack somehow comes back into the picture and Aerith somehow survives (the Remake) then I reckon Aerith and Zack would start to properly like each other again, I mean hell, the fact that Aerith was on his mind until his last breathe shows the connection they had, I just don’t feel like Cloud has a better connection with Aerith personally, I think the fans do so they want Cloud and Aerith to be a thing but I don’t think Cloud as a character does personally.

I’m 100% team Tifa personally, I always felt she had a better connection with Cloud, but don’t get me wrong, I don’t dislike Aerith as a character or anything.

This is definitely going to be an endless debate.

I love Aerinith and her magical powers. I loved how she seemed to be healing faster in the first game. Why are we deciding who is better? I think cloud can choose for himself who he wants lol?

He has instant spark and connected with Aerith more could because they were more of childhood friends?