Both women are love interests for Cloud Strife

Tifa is originally more of a friend for Cloud because he is more into Aerith but when Aerith died he started to become close with Tifa. Aerith is the typical modestly dressed pure maiden while Tifa is this voluptious sex symbol. Both ladies have very contrast and different personalities. If you are Cloud, who will be the woman of your dreams between these 2 ladies?

Aerith! Her death still haunts me until now. She and Cloud are my favorite couple.

Last edited:
Tifa, not only she is alive, she also doesn't look like a prude nun. I find Aerith's design boring so if I am Cloud I will date Tifa from the get go. Aerith will just be friendzoned as she will die anyway.

Aeris! she is like the woman you will proudly introduce to your mom. She is marriage material that is why she has a place on Cloud's Heart. Tifa have a bar as a business, her business makes alcoholics out of lonely people.

Tifa because Aerith is not only dead, she is flat as a board. While Tifa have the best curves on her body. Yes I am shallow.

I just made it a tie. Aerith's death had scarred my childhood. I wanted her to survive and the relationship between her and Cloud is very touching.

Aerith because she is Cloud's first love. She is the most important character next to Cloud as her role in the story is very crucial. She is one of the most beloved character in the series.

If I was choosing for myself - I would go with Tifa because she is very attractive, but I think when Aerith dies, she joins Zack in the afterlife, so Cloud seems to have a romantic night with Tifa, and then they rest togther afterwards.