Teacher has sex with student 300 times!

:laugh:

I'm sure we've all been hot for teacher at some point, so it's nothing to be ashamed of :P

I have an art teacher, that's just begging to get it. Even though she didn't say anything.

wait, **** it. she got fat and lost her figure. The after math of Pregnancy is a bitch :shakefist:
 
I have an art teacher, that's just begging to get it. Even though she didn't say anything.

wait, **** it. she got fat and lost her figure. The after math of Pregnancy is a bitch :shakefist:


That was rude and disgusting. :170:
 
wow, and this kind of stuff still happens today. the teacher doesn't look too bad. i give props for the student for hitting her up. hahaha....anyways, i wonder if these kind of rapes will ever end. or maybe im saying this cuz i'm jealous? haha...:laugh:
 
I wanna know how the hell is this stuff leaked to the press?...If a teach was fucking me I would be happy and shut my mouth.

He never said anything. He kept his mouth shut for, like, three years. I'm assuming the only person he told was his friend (who was a little snitch, I wouldn't tell him anything), and that was long after they ended it.

Ewww she looks FUGLY!

Desperateass. That kid gets no play either if he tapped that. He probably thinks he's cool.

That teacher is not worth goin to jail for. Now Kim Kardashian...that's a different story.:169:

You... you're shitting me, right?
noexpression.gif
 
If you're 13 years old, fucking a teacher that's even that high is something to brag about.

Like, come on. How is he NOT gonna get play after that? Did you read the article? They were fucking in all different places (and possibly positions). This dude probably knows TONS when it comes to pleasing a woman. Plus, we saw that she broke it off with him when she found him talking to other girls, so we KNOW he has other girls lined up and he's probably fucking their brains out (no homo).

Not to mention his identity wasn't mentioned in the article, so it's likely no one will know unless he specifically tells them.

Also...

“She tried to mother the child because she felt sorry for them,”

You "try to mother" little boys by fucking them? The hell? :eyebrow:
 
Now if this was a 28 year old male teacher and a 13 year old girl, we'd all be going into fits of "rip his dick off and stuff it up his ass"

If it was a 28 year old male and a 13 year old boy, well, they'd just kill him
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top