Teacher has sex with student 300 times!

That's your example? Flava Flav?! The man isn't exactly on the list of "successful attempts at being a person." Hell, he barely counts a person. This is not a person you point to and go "hey, there's an example for anythin"

And Kivat.... You know, there's really nothing positive or beneficial I can interject here...

uughh Fudge. oh man i don't know how else to explain it. outside of HJU i feel like i'm the light in the dark. I'm not mad or sad or depressed. I'm simply pointing out what i see going on with society.

Nobody feels me here?
 
Congrajulations, he currently has the same level of accomplishment as any crack head. I live in NYC, I've seen loads of those

ThatsRacist.gif
 
let's see now:

My job is ****

I'm surrounded by idiots

I'm mentally overqualified for my job, but don't have the degree to back it up

I live in my parent's basement because said shitty job only pays me 500 a week before taxes

The love of my life only gets to spend time with me once every three weeks and then we part with me having more blueballs than I started out with

i don't have friends in the real world

people generally treat me like i'm stupid, despite my best efforts to prove them wrong

I have small town manners in a city known for it's nasty people.

and oh yes, the world is falling to **** around me and the more I fight it, the more futile it all seems. Eventually suicide will seem like the only option in order to escape the degredation of society

I don't think I missed anything per se, but I could be wrong

And no, that's not racist. Crackheads and assholes come in all races. I currently do customer service for inbred irish and italian ones. God I hate Howard Beach residents
 
let's see now:

My job is ****

I'm surrounded by idiots

I'm mentally overqualified for my job, but don't have the degree to back it up

I live in my parent's basement because said shitty job only pays me 500 a week before taxes

It's never too late to go back to school, man. You can go to community college and still work part-time, until you have enough money to transfer to a university.
 
I'm 27. I need to be able to support myself by now, and working part time wont do that. I may hate my current job, but I get city employment benefits, which means a lot of my troubles are covered
 
...that doesn't even make any sense within the context of the post. :/

Flavor Flav = Black.


I actually wanted to use it for something...anything

let's see now:

My job is ****

I'm surrounded by idiots

I'm mentally overqualified for my job, but don't have the degree to back it up

I live in my parent's basement because said shitty job only pays me 500 a week before taxes

The love of my life only gets to spend time with me once every three weeks and then we part with me having more blueballs than I started out with

i don't have friends in the real world

people generally treat me like i'm stupid, despite my best efforts to prove them wrong

I have small town manners in a city known for it's nasty people.

and oh yes, the world is falling to **** around me and the more I fight it, the more futile it all seems. Eventually suicide will seem like the only option in order to escape the degredation of society

I don't think I missed anything per se, but I could be wrong

And no, that's not racist. Crackheads and assholes come in all races. I currently do customer service for inbred irish and italian ones. God I hate Howard Beach residents

Howard Beach has some assholes alright. The best place to find Grade A NYC assholes are at Knick Games.
 
Just saying man. If you feel like you can do way better, than do something about it. I don't know where you live, but $24k a year certainly wouldn't cut it here in SF. Parents won't always be there to help you out.
 
No **** sherlock. I've been looking for other work. The problem is that most of it is either jumping form the frying pan into the fire or I'm technically not qualified for.
 
Yeah, the world really does suck and everyone has their own problems to deal with. At times, it really does seem as if there is no hope for things to get better.

As for me, I sincerely believe that things will get better. Probably not today or even tomorrow, but some day. As long as you do your best to make things better.

And heck, even with all the negative things there has to be positive things too. I think the phrase "Every cloud has a silver lining" would work here.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top