Taken from /m/, The Kamen Rider fortune game

HaiTien78

Member
Taken from /m/, well how this was supposed to work is that you look at your birthdate on the left column and the top column has your Blood type and it shows what you are (thats how the Gundam one worked like), but since few people know their own blood type off the top of their head the creator changed it to the last number in your post number.

Now since HJU doesn't really have post numbers like on 4chan lets play it like this, use the birthdates on the left column, and the last digit of the date you were born on the top column (etc. for my birthdate Jan. 30 I'd look at 0 on the top column)

For me I'm Shin Kamen Rider (on /m/ I was Kuuga, Femme, and Orga)

2jezs5e.png
 
I'm Punch Hopper? ****!

Well then, if you excuse me I've got to go pick up the pieces.

*shuffles off with a broom & dustpan*

Edit: I'm thinking that perhaps instead of double banking with the day of one's birth, why not use month & day for the vertical column & for the horizontal use the last digit in your birth year? Either way, I'm with Punch Hopper since I'm 1/23/82 but maybe that'll work better?
 
Last edited:
Skyrider. Well, I'm not too familiar on who that is, but ok. :anime:

I actually like how some of these quotes relate to people's habits/weaknesses/personalities and such. :P
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top