S StriderXXX Banned Jan 19, 2009 #1 this animated movie was pretty kool, the fighting rocks and reminded me of Ninja Scroll in some ways... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWG4hy2nfY[/ame]
this animated movie was pretty kool, the fighting rocks and reminded me of Ninja Scroll in some ways... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWG4hy2nfY[/ame]
Barashin Lurker Jan 19, 2009 #2 Yah, caught this movie couple a months ago! Didn't expect anything while I was watching it. I was shocked at how kickass this movie was!
Yah, caught this movie couple a months ago! Didn't expect anything while I was watching it. I was shocked at how kickass this movie was!
Chronotia Archzenom Member Jan 19, 2009 #3 Oh boy! This one surely be one of the best SWORD FIGHTING animes out there
S StriderXXX Banned Jan 23, 2009 #4 watch this on 1080p/720p is fucking amazing....u guys gotta watch it too in HD...:castlerock::castlerock:
watch this on 1080p/720p is fucking amazing....u guys gotta watch it too in HD...:castlerock::castlerock:
S StriderXXX Banned Jan 23, 2009 #5 i would love to see Ninja Scroll be remade with this type of anime style today...