Woops :D Guess I missed him because of the split names and junk.

Also, I didn't find anything concerning the 21st century crowd. I only have what I saw on Narita's website.

Also, The_Next, don't be an asshole.

Would like to change his avatar
Also, I didn't find anything concerning the 21st century crowd. I only have what I saw on Narita's website.

I guess that's since Narita's not participating in the 21st century one...

To cut it short -- everyone who has performed an opening and ending from Gaoranger to Go-onger is listed for the 21st century concert, making it complete. So we can pretty much guess the set list of the second concert (all OP and EDs, no IN songs).

Also, The_Next, don't be an asshole.

I was being blunt. You always revert my edits when I have something useful to say, like when I added the reason why Masato Shimon refuses to come out of retirement...

THIS IS NOT WIKIPEDIA

THIS IS HJU

FOR WIKIPEDIA COMPLAINTS GO TO WIKIPEDIA

ALSO FIRST POST HAS BEEN UPDATED TO INCLUDE THE WHOOOLE SETLIST

ALSO CAPSLOCK IS CRUISECONTROL FOR COOL

I guess that's since Narita's not participating in the 21st century one...

And he also neglected to mention Hayami. QUEL DAMAGE

Last edited:
Every Go-Onger song by Project.R
Will G3 Princess make an appearance and sing G3 Princess Rap?:laugh:

Banned
Stupid Ryulong always makes the En wiki entries, mostly through "garbage scans". It will be really be sad news if Sato Kenta-kun and Shima Daisuke won't be performing for this year's SSS, especially since this year is Liveman's 20th anniversary and Shima recently appeared in Rock and Roll Diet. That means he's not really inactive in showbiz and he might as well give some time to his toku fans. I hope that Kageyama Hironobu will sing Ai no Soldier, Maskman'e ending theme, instead of Ima Kaze no Nakade as his ending theme performance. At least, Ima Kaze no Nakade is better than the ugly Changeman ending theme he sang during SSS 2006. Never stop...oh stop it Kage!!!:anime:

Would like to change his avatar
It will be really be sad news...Shima Daisuke won't be performing for this year's SSS, especially since this year is Liveman's 20th anniversary and Shima recently appeared in Rock and Roll Diet. That means he's not really inactive in showbiz and he might as well give some time to his toku fans.

Shima's constantly been active in showbiz -- he'd probably be the biggest name of the concert. He stopped singing after Liveman to focus on acting, and started his singing career again in '03. Since it's been 5 years since he's been singing again and he hasn't performed at either of the Super Sentai Spirits concerts, I wouldn't count on him appearing at this one, either. I don't know if he's just too busy, or if his recording label forbids it, or if it's because he's a bigger name than the others...

Stupid Ryulong always makes the En wiki entries, mostly through "garbage scans".

Like I said, IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ABOUT WIKI ***** ON WIKI. I've yet to see you make an account, "Mr. ENJIN SENTAI GOONGER NOT ENGINE SENTAI GO-ONGER." Also, all the scans I get are from modxtoy or posted onto 101fwy from people who see modxtoy. They're usually very high quality to where I can count the pores on the actors' faces.

It will be really be sad news if Sato Kenta-kun and Shima Daisuke won't be performing for this year's SSS, especially since this year is Liveman's 20th anniversary and Shima recently appeared in Rock and Roll Diet.

The list is not complete. It's just people who are confirmed to appear.

I hope that Kageyama Hironobu will sing Ai no Soldier, Maskman'e ending theme, instead of Ima Kaze no Nakade as his ending theme performance. At least, Ima Kaze no Nakade is better than the ugly Changeman ending theme he sang during SSS 2006. Never stop...oh stop it Kage!!!:anime:

SEEING as he's singing in the 20th and 21th century concerts, the only 21st century theme song he's sung is "Ima Kaze no Naka de." He'll probably do the Jetman ending, again.

Every Go-Onger song by Project.R
Will G3 Princess make an appearance and sing G3 Princess Rap?:laugh:

lolno

Project.R did everything but the G3 Princess songs. That's why it was on the G3 Princess albums.