H Horoko Member Apr 18, 2006 #2 "Oh no...Oh no...It's a computer virus! It'll release all the evil forces stored up in the computer!!" This is one's first assumption when a TV gets fuzzy? I would have just thought a wire was loose or something. :laugh: I remember seeing this a while ago though. Where in the hell did Luigi get that cannon again? More importantly, why does Luigi need a cannon? o__O
"Oh no...Oh no...It's a computer virus! It'll release all the evil forces stored up in the computer!!" This is one's first assumption when a TV gets fuzzy? I would have just thought a wire was loose or something. :laugh: I remember seeing this a while ago though. Where in the hell did Luigi get that cannon again? More importantly, why does Luigi need a cannon? o__O
Judge Faiz I am the law Apr 18, 2006 #4 That was the most AWESOME thing I've seen in my WHOLE life!!! :laugh: :laugh: -RF
Gridman Denkou Choujin Apr 18, 2006 #5 Did Luigi just single-handedly kill Koopa's entire army with a rocket launcher??