[Video Game] Super Climax Heroes (All New Info in First Post)

No, I don't think so. btw i stumbled upon this vid on youtube. highest level of gameplay i have witnessed.

Karatelincoln vs Kenny Killer (KRSCH) - YouTube

Wasn't really that high level. There are some points in the game where the attacker could have ended the round much earlier. Meteor could have combo-ed Thebee to death once connected, and Thebee could have activated his Super when he had Climax Time.

Try this Combo with Meteor:

Down+S,S,S (Elek Switch kick), Forward+W,S,S -> RC -> Mars lever -> Jupiter lever

Saturn lever, then linking it to the rider kick can work as well if the Saturn attack connects.

There's also an extended version of the 1st Combo which involves transforming to Meteor Storm and back again which can deal at least half the health gauge but it's only effective when guard gauge is completely drained.
 
There is more to a match then combos. Look at the decisions they make and how TheBee uses his summon to cover himself when attacking. Their Climax Time set-ups are consistent, and they make full use of loops. Its better then anything I have seen on youtube thats for sure. The Faiz player didnt use faiz base form to his full potential though thats a definite. Speaking of Faiz I totally forgot to go over his blaster form or his Summon style. So i will og back and re-edit.

Btw in this vids they also show they know how to bait and punish bursts and parry. This shows a very deep understanding of the game's mechanics and they showed this game is WAY deeper then alot of us are giving it credit for. That confirmed in my mind that this game could see real serious tourney competition of players give it a chance. too bad its on the wii so no real hardcore players in japan will notice it.

they also confirmed a suspicion i had about air combo starters. the chars that recover quickly from them can use them as Climx Finale Set-ups. So chars like V3 DO have a legit way to net huge damage and end matches so he is def top tier and im sure other chars are better then we thought too like Jack form blade for instance.

Also in the above combo you dont need to RC at all. Mars lever will connect after the crumple. If you have the meter you can Finale and it will do 100% if you started with Saturn Ring.

Here is a 100% combo from the same guys with Meteor.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_QFGQZZYYk&list=UUAoim0HOcXGXFhhUtcJnv7w"]Super Climax Heroes: Meteor 100% Combo! - YouTube[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Wasn't really that high level. There are some points in the game where the attacker could have ended the round much earlier. Meteor could have combo-ed Thebee to death once connected, and Thebee could have activated his Super when he had Climax Time.

Literally loling at your idea of competitive fighting gaming. Combos aren't even half of competitive fighting games. There's neutral game, mindgame, zoning, punishing, pressuring, and much more.

That confirmed in my mind that this game could see real serious tourney competition of players give it a chance. too bad its on the wii so no real hardcore players in japan will notice it.

As much as I love the series, I wouldn't give it that much credit. The balance just holds it back that much. It doesn't have anything to help give it hype either unlike UMVC3.
 
Last edited:
Literally loling at your idea of competitive fighting gaming. Combos aren't even half of competitive fighting games. There's neutral game, mindgame, zoning, punishing, pressuring, and much more.



As much as I love the series, I wouldn't give it that much credit. The balance just holds it back that much. It doesn't have anything to help give it hype either unlike UMVC3.

My dude MvC2 is competitive and how many chars are viable? 12? 3s is like 6 or 7 chars. This game has maybe 15 or so viable chars. Faiz, Kaixa, Fang/Joker, Shadowmoon, Delta, Drake, Kabuto, Dark Kabuto, Sasword, Leangle, Saga, Eternal, V3, Punchhopper, kickhopper, Skull, Gills, Ibuki, Kuuga and im prolly missing at least 1 or 2.

Thats pretty darn good. And nothing to get it hype?

ITS FRIGGIN KAMEN RIDER!!!!
 
My dude MvC2 is competitive and how many chars are viable? 12? 3s is like 6 or 7 chars. This game has maybe 15 or so viable chars. Faiz, Kaixa, Fang/Joker, Shadowmoon, Delta, Drake, Kabuto, Dark Kabuto, Sasword, Leangle, Saga, Eternal, V3, Punchhopper, kickhopper, Skull, Gills, Ibuki, Kuuga and im prolly missing at least 1 or 2.

Thats pretty darn good. And nothing to get it hype?

ITS FRIGGIN KAMEN RIDER!!!!

Again, as much as I love Kamen Rider and the Climax Heroes series it just doesn't have the flow or even the engine for a fighting game to be even closely as hyped as MvC2/UMvC3. The Marvel VS series always have **** going on and literally nonstop action and X-Factor takes it even further beyond hype. Climax Time does demonstrate that they tried to give it that hype factor but the fact you can combo into finishers with it took away any hype potential it could've had. I've hosted a **** ton of CHF tournaments and streamed them on twitch and even then I only had around 80-90 viewers.(only 4 of which even spoke English)
 
Last edited:
Again, as much as I love Kamen Rider and the Climax Heroes series it just doesn't have the flow or even the engine for a fighting game to be even closely as hyped as MvC2/UMvC3. The Marvel VS series always have **** going on and literally nonstop action and X-Factor takes it even further beyond hype. Climax Time does demonstrate that they tried to give it that hype factor but the fact you can combo into finishers with it took away any hype potential it could've had. I've hosted a **** ton of CHF tournaments and streamed them on twitch and even then I only had around 80-90 viewers.(only 4 of which even spoke English)
Hmm got to agree with you.
In order to make the game competitive, the game itself must first being balanced, A LOT.
Riders with Rider Art tend to win the game 80% of the time, while Riders with both good melee and ranged attacks are more likely to dominate a match (Kabuto Hyper, Faiz Blaster, Decade Complete).
Look at Kamen Rider Joker, he's all-melee type Rider with no ranged attacks and don't have Rider Art on his own (not that with KR Cyclone, because I like Joker to be independent from Cyclone). If other Rider started playing range with him, he's finished :( . Poor Joker

And you streamed CHF tournament? Why don't you just record them and then upload it to YouTube? I'll gladly watch it , you know :)
 
seconded, wondering why tendou didn't replied my question about this in his previous tournament thread...

I was originally planning to upload them to Youtube but at the last minute I realized that I wouldn't get me nearly as much money as twitch. Just twitch alone has made me profit from every tournament so I don't feel very motivated to put them up on Youtube at all.

I thought you were a stream monster because your name is so similar to one of my subscribers but it seems I was wrong.

I'm part of FGTVlive but I only visit the house and stream Kamen Rider stuff when I'm about to host a tournament. They mostly stream UMvC3 when I'm not there.
 
This my current tierlist if anyone is interested.

God Tier: Kaixa, Eternal, Faiz(Blaster and Axel), Saga, Leangle, Meteor, Drake

Top Tier: ShadowMoon, V3, Gills, Kabuto (Both styles), Sasword, TheBee(Both styles), Decade(Both Styles), PunchHopper, KickHopper, Faiz,(Striker), Delta, Ibuki, Dark Kabuto, Fang/Joker, Kuuga (Ultimate), Blade (King Form)

High Tier: Todoroki, Zanki, Garren, Chalice, Kiva(Emperor) Den-O (Rod Form, Climax Form), Blade (Jack Form), Odin, Femme

Mid Tier: Den-O (Sword Form, Axe Form), Kuuga (All styles except power-up), New Den-O, Rider 1, Ryuki (All styles), Wing Knight (All styles), Nega Den-O

Low Tier: Kagami, Joker, Den-O (Gun Form)

Bottom Tier: Rider 2


There are alot of unlisted styles and riders cuz i havent played with everyone but now that i have a much stronger handle on what makes a strong char strong and a weak char weak i feel good about what i have, feel free to debate/question me though i love discussion.
 
There are alot of unlisted styles and riders cuz i havent played with everyone but now that i have a much stronger handle on what makes a strong char strong and a weak char weak i feel good about what i have, feel free to debate/question me though i love discussion.

try scissors, even the guys who made this game and JP magazines starts to make fun of him in SCH after what the guy went through in previous CH games
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top