KamenRiderUNDERGROUND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Thebee VS Kick Hopper mission was so easy. All I did was weak, strong, strong (or just strong combo I forgot), Rider Sting, Climax Time, Finisher....:sweat:
Another glitch on Wii.
You probably noticed that OOO Bash is always done in the alt. dimension for some reason. If you play against OOO (that has OOO Bash as finisher), your character's finisher will be in the alt. dimension as well. I have tested this in different locations with different characters.
Also for Thebee (Yagaruma), one of the Zect Troopers is covered by the steps in the church stage at the end of the finisher....
That's not a glitch. I think that's how the engine works. It loads the "finisher dimension" once when you start and if one of the characters has a specific dimension, it overrides the stage dimension during loading of the stage. Kinda like that.
And yeah, troopers are glitchy like that.
Unlocks Wizard Water Style Figure (which looks pretty much EXACTLY the same as the normal one, but at a slightly different angle)
but wait, i checked the leaked list again and it doesnt have axe form in it, did he missed it?, but his list is an exact 30 SP figures, and all of his passwords so far is correct+there's a water style 2 in his list too, clould it be there's more than 30 SP figures/missions? i mean his list are also lacking a RIDERMAN figure, something which i can't believe bamco would miss...