Suit actor Norihito Ito to be featured in NHK Documentary...

MrJim

Member
For those who have access to this channel, I just saw this which is coming up on NHK World (Channel 516 on SKY in the UK) on the 2nd of June.

http://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/tv/genre/documentary.html

Find Your Dream Career
*Bilingual(English and Japanese)
Jun. 2, Tue. 2:30 - 2:55(UTC) etc.
"Action actor - My work tool is my body"
In his third year of roles in action films, Norihito Ito has just been selected to be a bad guy in a major production. How will he perform in his bad guy outfit? He's going to be fighting the friends of justice. This program serves as guidance for young people in pursuit of a career. The series places a spotlight on a certain occupation, gives a detailed description and highlights its appeals. The program reports will enable the youths to see what makes these jobs challenging as well as rewarding.

Norihito Ito has done monsters in Boukenger and Kamen Rider Kabuto and Paradox Undead in Kamen Rider Decade, so it might be well worth a watch just for the behind the scenes footage of what series he was shooting at the time.

Jim.
 
Yes! That means something to me! Too bad for the people who can't watch this channel because they don't live in the UK and have Sky. I always watch NHK World TV, and I'll look out for this episode of Find Your Dream Career and watch it! Thank you so much MrJim! How come I don't see you around?:D
 
Yes! That means something to me! Too bad for the people who can't watch this channel because they don't live in the UK and have Sky. I always watch NHK World TV, and I'll look out for this episode of Find Your Dream Career and watch it! Thank you so much MrJim! How come I don't see you around?:D

I don't really post much, only if I have something important to say that will be of interest to everyone...like the above :) You could say I'm a long time lurker, not poster!

I like NHK too, I love learning about Japanese culture through it. In one episode of Tokyo Eye, a couple of reporters visited a traditional sweet/tea shop. I almost fell out of my chair when I instantly reconised it as where they filmed Kamen Rider Hibiki! Shigeki Hosokawa who played Hibiki was also a guest on one of the science shows too!
 
I watched this, this morning. Did anyone see it? It was brilliant, it featured behind the scenes footage of the new Deno-O & Decade movie. Probably the best ever thing to have been shown on NHK! Its repeated throughout today until 11:30pm.
 
I missed the first 10 minutes of it, but it was awesome! I got to say! I'm really glad that it showed behind-the-scenes of the Kamen Rider Den-O and Decade movie! People who can't watch it are really missing out! But what annoyed me is that the narrator was not referring to the Kamen Riders and other characters by name, but saying "hero" and "Silver Rider" and such. But I guess it was understandable, because not everyone would be familiar with Kamen Rider. But I hope they acknowledged that some of the viewers would be fans of Kamen Rider!:D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top