Street Fighta 3 DOUBLE UPPA!!! (we all know Double Striku is better)

Turbo just doesnt feel the same after the newer games. I had it on the SNES but since I dont play SNES anymore I have the ROM and the game from the Anniversary Collection PS2 game.

I used to be really good with Dhalsim back in those SNES days but once the alpha series hit, everyone moved too fast and had all kinds of moves that just put Dhalsim to shame. There's no way you can do it with him anymore unless you are a master of his teleport. That and air block spoiled me. I cant do a thing without air block nowadays
 
FreedomBlack said:
Evil Zone...I still have that lying around my room somewhere. Only character I liked was Setsuna.

Danzyver was my man. Plus I loved the flying fight sequences. My ex called in "Jet Li mode".:D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top