'Still Rock'n'Roll to me cover now availble

Hi all!

I just wanted to let you all know that my cover of Billy Joel's song "Still Rock'n'Roll to me" is now availible! :) I also put up a new original song called "Round'n'Round. That's one of my favorite summer songs ( that I produced, anyways. ).

Check my myspace for that @ http://www.myspace.com/gdodgemusic

Much Love,

+MR-Aftershock+
 
Last edited:
Hey, I didn't even see this thread until now.

Like I told you on AIM, I thought the cover was better than the original.

I wonder what a cover of Bon Jovi would be like.
 
Well, it's a super classic song, so a cover is always going to sound weird, but you capture a very pop-y sound well.
 
Wow... A corporate-pop boy-band-esque song about rock 'n roll.

You seem to have missed the point. Fuckin' lame, man. :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top