STARDUST the Best Film of 2007?

We talking about the fantasy movie released a few months ago?

If so, yeah, it was a great movie. Very happy to see another fantasy book based movie actually make money for once after all those failures, was hoping for the same with the Water Horse, but I guess that won't happen.
 
We talking about the fantasy movie released a few months ago?

If so, yeah, it was a great movie. Very happy to see another fantasy book based movie actually make money for once after all those failures, was hoping for the same with the Water Horse, but I guess that won't happen.

I've heard good things about the movie too but haven't seen it yet.

Stardust was actually a bust in the US, making only around $38 million and if not for stronger worldwide numbers it wouldn't have even recouped its budget.
 
I've heard good things about the movie too but haven't seen it yet.
You should! Water Horse was one of my favorites as a kid and made a great movie.

Stardust was actually a bust in the US, making only around $38 million and if not for stronger worldwide numbers it wouldn't have even recouped its budget.
It still made back quite a bit more than its budget, which is more than can be said for most of the other fantasy movies.
 
I wish I'd seen that in the theatre, cuz I don't believe I'd seen a better movie in 2007.

what?! bull crap. There were so many good movies in 2007. Transformers being my fav. Personally I remember all the stardust commercials on tv. Didnt look interesting at all. Surprised there's praise over it in this hread. Looked at more trailers on youtube, still not interested. Maybe I will rent though.
 
Yeah, I'll be purchasing Stardust at some point in time. That movie was fan-fucking-tastic and I haven't seen its match in 2007.

And I thoroughly enjoyed Transformers even tho a **** ton of folk hated on it.

But yeah... overal production, story, action, and fun quality... Stardust stands above the rest.
 
**** ton of folk hated on it.

Thats the G1 folk. They dont matter. *runs form Sky Knight*

Anyway, anything about Stardust that you think would catch my attention? Like something about the movie or a detail about the plot other than "it was amazing" that the trailer doesnt give credit for?
 
Thats the G1 folk. They dont matter. *runs form Sky Knight*

Anyway, anything about Stardust that you think would catch my attention? Like something about the movie or a detail about the plot other than "it was amazing" that the trailer doesnt give credit for?
Check out the wiki page for the basic plot info. You should definitely give it a watch though, it's a great movie and much better than most of what came out this year, though it's not like that was hard to do. It's got some insanely good visual effects and the cast is great, better than most fantasy adaptation films.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top