Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones - Talkback

I'm debating whether to watch this or not... I'm not a big star wars fan but after watching episode 1, this is probably crap too...

I'd rather watch it on DVD...

Commercials will ruin the fun of the movie.
 
Honestly, I have no idea.

But if I had to make a good guess, it would be before Episode 3 comes out... maybe today or tomorrow.
 
It's on sunday in my area, after the premiere.

For my opinion on eps 2, it's marginally better then episode 1. SOme of the pros- Yoda fight with Dooku, Less air time with Jar Jar, Anikain slide to the Darkside. Big ass Jedi fight with the seperatist near the end.
Cons- Anikain still a whiney little bitch, Jar Jar, whill having less screen time, has a imprtant role(and forever proves he's an idiot IMO), a couple of wasn't this in the orginal trilogy scenes
 
The last 30-45 minutes of the film were great, where it's just one big ass battle but the loves scenes between Anakin and Padme were terrible.
 
I really didnt dig Episode II at all, and I even liked Episode 1, which a lot of folks hate. There just wasn't much substance.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top