Akiyama Member Mar 28, 2006 #2 why does it look like it has a penis in ranger/ spiderman mode? :eyebrow:
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Mar 28, 2006 #3 Akiyama said: why does it look like it has a penis in ranger/ spiderman mode? :eyebrow: Click to expand... :laugh: Yeah. I saw that at Rangerboard yesterday. It's a bootleg. Looks awesome. Only if Japanese Spider-man can use his growl phone and henshin into Spider-man. LMAO
Akiyama said: why does it look like it has a penis in ranger/ spiderman mode? :eyebrow: Click to expand... :laugh: Yeah. I saw that at Rangerboard yesterday. It's a bootleg. Looks awesome. Only if Japanese Spider-man can use his growl phone and henshin into Spider-man. LMAO
UltraMatt Life is showtime Mar 28, 2006 #4 I saw this when it was posted up. I wanna know where the guy got it since he got it from the UK. XD