Spheriums Launches Kickstarter Campaign

Staff member
Braintonik GameStudios has launched the crowdfunding campaign for Spheriums, its new first-person action-adventure game. The complete version is expected on PC later this year, but they’d like to expand beyond.
You are Arcos, chosen to save the Spherium race from extinction. Lately, the energy sources that keep the Spheriums (basically glowing balls of electricity) alive and fed have been depleting, and Arcos must journey across six different environments to find out why. Along the way you’ll meet many different creatures, some more hostile than others. It’s speculated that the invading Drainers may be responsible for the loss of energy on Spheria (I mean, just look at their name).
“The game was designed with the whole family in mind,” says Braintonik. “Strange creatures and fauna with no earth-like reference (except flowers 🙂 ) make Spheriums cartoonish and refreshing...

Continue reading...

This looks tempting and I would love to try it out because I always have a soft side for these action adventure games and it makes me feel like I am helping the environment this way (Giggles) On a serious note I think this will be a blockbuster as most like these sort of games.