South Carolina Inmate Hits Michael Vick With '$63 Billion Dollar' Lawsuit

You can find pretty much anything on Ebay.

You remember "Pimp my Ride" from MTV?

There's been at least two of the cars that were customized, that were listed on Ebay at one point.

Well I knew they had cars & junk on there.

Except Iranian Missiles.

Yeah..... that's a good thing.

No I didn't. I'd like to keep alive what few brain cells I have left until I visit a bar this weekend to watch UFC and kill them then.

So I avoided murdering them and wasting my time reading an article that is worth roughly the same value as toliet paper but nearly as handy.

. . . The article was the main point of this thread.

They found Paris Hilton on Ebay, but she was free:shakefist

That's because she isn't worth anything.
 
. . . The article was the main point of this thread.
naw, the main point of the thread was that
JFC didn't want to bury this on the last page of the 'Strange news' thread.
Actually, it was both. However if you HAD taken the time to read the article, you would have understood EXACTLY why I found it interesting and decided to post it in it's own thread. It also would have saved you from looking like a douche.

Consider yourself lucky that I'm in a good mood today. If I wasn't, that rude/snarky comment you made would have gotten you a Admin warning.
 
I don't think any single individual has 63 billion dollars. They're trying to boat up the creek without a paddle.
 
Consider yourself lucky that I'm in a good mood today. If I wasn't, that rude/snarky comment you made would have gotten you a Admin warning.

Rather he should be glad I took my time coming home from Work or else I would have. but you let it ride so I won't challenge your decision.
 
Michael Vick is fucking awesome, I'm pissed that had to happen to him.



Wait, did he actually have to pay it!?
 
I'm sorry everyone for my childish and stupid behavior on this thread and any other thread recently.

Something bad happen to me in RL but that's not excuse for my stupidity and rudeness here.

I apologize for my actions and words here and anywhere else I acted poorly.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top