Sony decapitates a dead goat for God of war 2 PR party

Let me guess[HIDE]Atty. Thompson, aka the one who always blames video games. Because of him, it cause a confusion of sorts like making XS III look idiotic[/HIDE]
 
Am I the only one who probably didn't care about the stunt that Sony just pulled? Sony's "marketing division" is known for pulling out some of the worst ideas in advertising, and then having the media (or some sane-minded folk) crap all over them into oblivion. Look up this so-called advertisement for the PSP called "All I want for Xmas is a PSP" on YouTube, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

As much as Sony thinks of all the good that this awkward PR event was (including the triviality of sacrificing an animal in public and then eating its' innards), I have still kept to my word that I won't be buying a PS3 in this day and age. Not even pulling off a stunt like this will convince me otherwise.
 
As much as Sony thinks of all the good that this awkward PR event was (including the triviality of sacrificing an animal in public and then eating its' innards), I have still kept to my word that I won't be buying a PS3 in this day and age. Not even pulling off a stunt like this will convince me otherwise.

I'm not buying a Playstation 3 because it's $600, not because they sacrificed an animal or have questionable marketing. As soon as blu-ray technology becomes less expensive and the system drops down under $400, I'll think about it.
 
Did they cook the goat afterward? Would be such a waste.

At least it was already dead.

Man those Japanese know how to throw a party! Let's kick it old school! BCE STYLE! WOOT!
 
Why stop there? Tan the hide for leather or drums! make a Goat wool shirt!

Then use the bones to make stylish bracelets and pendants!

Maybe fashion the hooves and horns into PSP armor so it doesn't fall apart if you tap it too hard XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top