Vitor When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men Dec 13, 2010 #1 ~Sweet, Delicious Sauce~ Coming off his slightly okay Megaman fan film, Eddie Labron is starting up on his next flick on everyone's favorite money grubbing blue mammal Surprisingly enough, Eddie has managed to secure Jaleel White to reprise his role as the voice of chilli dog fanatic Donate if you feel compelled and hopefully this one won't take 3 years to make like Megaman did
~Sweet, Delicious Sauce~ Coming off his slightly okay Megaman fan film, Eddie Labron is starting up on his next flick on everyone's favorite money grubbing blue mammal Surprisingly enough, Eddie has managed to secure Jaleel White to reprise his role as the voice of chilli dog fanatic Donate if you feel compelled and hopefully this one won't take 3 years to make like Megaman did
Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor Dec 14, 2010 #2 Screw him, he never released the Ghostbusters movie that he made a big hu-ha about when he was making it and seems to have no intention of finishing. Plus I really hate it when people ask for donations on these fan film things. Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
Screw him, he never released the Ghostbusters movie that he made a big hu-ha about when he was making it and seems to have no intention of finishing. Plus I really hate it when people ask for donations on these fan film things.
KingRanger Banned Dec 14, 2010 #4 I for one thought that MegaMan fan fill was an awful mess. I don't see this being any better.
x1xBladex1x Member Dec 14, 2010 #5 MaskedShuuyu said: Screw him, he never released the Ghostbusters movie that he made a big hu-ha about when he was making it and seems to have no intention of finishing. Plus I really hate it when people ask for donations on these fan film things. Click to expand... Yeah, what he said.
MaskedShuuyu said: Screw him, he never released the Ghostbusters movie that he made a big hu-ha about when he was making it and seems to have no intention of finishing. Plus I really hate it when people ask for donations on these fan film things. Click to expand... Yeah, what he said.