Somebody VENT this thread ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah crap! Not only that, these situations are too explicit and shouldn't be posted at all. I mean it, NOT POSTED AT ALL! These men should be sent to the Advent Void to enjoy suffering for eternity.
 
The thread's gone. There was no need to make this one three pages long. Just like there was no need for some of you to make that other one four pages long, but clearly a little maturity on the subject was too much to ask for.
 
The thread's gone. There was no need to make this one three pages long. Just like there was no need for some of you to make that other one four pages long, but clearly a little maturity on the subject was too much to ask for.

It's not a big deal. Besides, It was there for a while which would eventually attract people.
 
Hi guys!

Chrono, I know you really wanted that thread to be closed, but the mods have asked you several times not to make a thread about spam or things that need to be done at HJU. You know there is a report button, and you know hot to use it.

Also, I'm a little disappointed that this thread is now three pages long v_v, and its served its purpose and now y'all are just spamming it with porny goodness I mean spam.

So I'm going to go ahead and close this. Keith...if you really feel it should remain open, you can re-open it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…